Monday, November 19, 2007

I am only 6 years old and I have a blog! Why?


Hey, my name is Sammy and I live in Mexico on a very cool ranch called Rancho Sordo Mudo. I was born in Mexico (Ensenada, Baja California). Anyway my dad thought it would be cool for me to have a blog to post my stories, because being an MK in Mexico is an adventure. SO I will share the fun, wierd and cool things that happen to me.
So, right now I am in 1st grade in a local Mexican school where no one speaks English, since in my home my mother is deaf and my father and brothers speak English, I was basically in for a tough time. During class as the teacher spoke, I might as well been on Mars listening to Martians speak Martianese, because thats about as much sense as it made to me. So basically I just sat there all day dreamed of a very young Dakota Fanning till the bell rung and it was time to go home. By the way the picture above was taken when I was about 3 years old. And as you can tell by the look on my face, I am ready to kick some serious hienie (I can't say the other word because I am only 6). I like the above picture.
Anyway, tomorrow I will be in a parade with the rest of my class trying not to look like a spaz as we all attempt to march in sync and twirl big hula hoops cover with red, white and green tissue paper. I am betting that most of the paper will fall off and litter the road from the gas station to my school. I'll let you know how it goes. Also later I will tell you about my awesome summer at Hume Lake Christian Camps. See ya.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Hey Sammy Buddy, I think this is the best blog I have ever seen.

Kenny G