Tuesday, November 20, 2007

20th of November, parade day

What is the 20th of November, who knows, I'm only 6 years old! Anyway i think it has something to do with a revolution starting many years ago and people getting killed. Anyway. my dad took a lot of pictures, embarrassing me in the proccess. Anyway thats me above doing my ring thing. More pictures below of the parade. It was quite a fun day.


On the right is the whole class doing their ring things. And as always this parade had everything: a little charro below. He looked so cute I wanted to smack him with my ring thing.



















A couple of serious looking little girls (I guess there was nothing funny about the Revolution).

More serious looking kids, I think the girls in the middle likes me.
















This is my teacher, she pretty cool even if I don't understand whats she saying to me half of the time.

However my Spanish is getting better.

I also got to ride a horse, ride a Semi, eat cotton candy and stand next to a police guy, (who was a little sad because 2 of his friends were shot and killed last week. See my dads blog about that: http://www.ranchosordonaboo.blogspot.com/

Those pictures are here.








Hope you enjoyed them, Till later. Bye.






1 comment:

Kenny said...

Hey Sammy Buddy, I think this is the best blog I have ever seen.

Kenny G